Thursday, October 21, 2010

Why I Bought A Graco Nautilus Rachel 3 in 1 Car Seat For My Little Girl

If you are thinking about buying a car seat for your little girl, you may have already come across the Graco Nautilus Rachel model. I did a lot of research online before finally deciding on this model and I chose it for the reasons I have explained below. I found it at a great price too!


Safety First!


The reasons I chose the Graco Nautilus Rachel were first and foremost because it ticked all the boxes from the safety recommendations I had researched from the American Academy of Pediatrics for children between 20 lbs and 100 lbs in weight.


When you are thinking of buying a car seat, nothing is more precious than the safety of your child but you have to consider cost too and this seat is brilliant from this point of view because for smaller children, between 20 - 65 lbs, the Graco Nautilus secures your child safely in a five point harness. When she grows bigger, you do not need to spend money on a new car seat as the Nautilus converts to a belt positioning booster (suitable from 30 lbs in weight) and then, when she grows bigger still, you still do not need to spend out on another car seat as the nautilus converts to a backless booster seat which will take her safely through from 40 lbs right up to 100 lbs in weight which should see her through to sitting in a normal adult seatbelt in the rear of the car.


Of course, when thinking of economy from this point of view, I had to reassure myself of the standard of manufacture of these seats as there would be no point in buying one to take her through to 12 years if it was going to be worn out by the time she is four! I read lots of reviews, all of which were very reassuring.


Easy To Install And Adjust


If you are like me, you want things simple and I wanted the installation to be as simple as possible so I could be absolutely certain I had got it right. The Nautilus is simplicity itself to install and easy to adjust too.


It's So Pretty Too!


If you want to know the other reason I chose the Graco Nautilus Rachel, it was quite simply because, being the Mom of a little girl, I chose pink! The Rachel is so pretty - there is another model called Daisy which is lovely too but it had to be the Rachel for my little girl!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment